A few questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 2 Blue Dolphins & 2 others (I'm trying to find out what kind they are). All of them she gave me are Lake Malawi. I got from a girl I knew. She had to get rid of her fish. But then I added the 10 Mbuna

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387392909.072704.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387392924.939126.jpg
These are my 2 filters. They are just a fabric filter with carbon packets to place in them. Total of 3.

I have 2 Blue Dolphins & 2 others (I'm trying to find out what kind they are). All of them she gave me are Lake Malawi. I got from a girl I knew. She had to get rid of her fish. But then I added the 10 Mbuna

Post pics of the ones you are trying to identify. If you can do it with out the glow lights. maybe we can identify them so you know what you have. You should also get a test kit and test the water parameters.

I have a master freshwater test kit. I test about once a week right now till things settle some.

The 2 I can't identify are a darker gray/black with noticeable black vertical stripes. I know that may not help so I will try to get pictures. They hide alot

The 2 I can't identify are a darker gray/black with noticeable black vertical stripes. I know that may not help so I will try to get pictures. They hide alot

are they long an skinny or more egg shaped?

Long and skinny. I will try to get pics but they are hard to see cause the tank is dark. That's the only thing I don't like about the blue light

Cant tell from that pic anyway to get a pic without the night club theme lol :) the colors are what tell allot of fish apart. I am guessing a Kenyi.

I'm getting a canister filter enough for a 100G tank. I need to get a part but my father in law is giving me one

Also. I can't get a better pic unless I change the lights. But with the body shape and the dark blue/gray color with black vertical stripes and several small yellow dots on the anal fin.

Back
Top Bottom