advice on kribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

virus

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone

ok im about to get these new kribs, 2 pairs in a 29 gal. adn i was wondering what are the water paramters? are they hardy fish? i also made 2 clay pots with holes for their homes, i also wanted to know how good they were with danios, cuz i wanted to see if they could poss. live together when there young, so is there any advice? likings food etc. and can they be in the same tank as my blue crayfish, or will tehy pick on him cuz he likes to go into caves like the kribs, any advice helps

I would suggest putting just one pair of kribs in a 29 gallon tank. When kribs are spawning they get very territorial and a tank that size wouldn't give enough room for the two pairs to separate. I've never kept kribs with danios but since kribs tend to stay near the bottom of the tank and danios stay near the top you shouldn't have any problems.

waht about gourami's will they not be a nusice or bullied on since they stay mainly at the top (corner most of the time) because if i can have that then im set to start putting plants and rocks and other stuff!

Back
Top Bottom