Advice on setting up for rams needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aaww balloons! Yeah rams are very observant. The will recognize you when you come up to the tank and will grow attached to you. I did have a conversation with someone on the delicacy of electric German rams. because they are selectively bred to look like that they tend to be a little more sensitive but not impossible. Three is good you just wanna know what gender thy are. Idk how old they are right now but when they pair off they will get a little more aggressive. You should find out what gender they are. There is a difference between three males and three female. Males might kill each other but I've never had balloons before

Oh yes!!! Both my Bolivian rams come see me. They swim right to the front of the tank and show off and beg.

Duh were you asking for a dry fert site? Greenleaf Aquariums... I use this package of micro and macro ferts... Micro & Macro | Aquarium Fertilizer | Green Leaf Aquariums

I use these dosing bottles but I get 3 so I can mix micros in one, nitrates in one, and phosphates and potassium in one. This allows me to customize how much of what I want to dose with. Fertilizer Dispenser | 1000 mL (32 oz) | Green Leaf Aquariums

Then here is a thread about dosing PPS-Pro. Only read up to the dosing, don't bother with all the after posts. Just get the information...
Newbie Guide to PPS-Pro - PPS Analysis and Feedback - Aquatic Plant Central

Also add 5ml per 250ml of micro and macro solution to keep mold/fungus from developing during storage.

Thank you! I'll start reading. Showed my husband your tank today and his mouth actually dropped open. Then he told me to start purchasing more plants. (Because kids don't need Christmas gifts, right?)

Thank you! I'll start reading. Showed my husband your tank today and his mouth actually dropped open. Then he told me to start purchasing more plants. (Because kids don't need Christmas gifts, right?)

Yeah kids don't need Christmas presents :lol:

Actually have alittle fun with him and say you need a 220g tank so you can get tons of plants to work with.... mom's need Christmas presents too :dance:

Back
Top Bottom