Aligator gar care

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homedog98 said:
Then why not rescue it, sell it to someone not planning on making it a pet, and still make $?

What your not understanding is these fish in Uk means its going in a tank cos you can't keep it in your private pond or in your private lake! Our water is cold. If I go and switch my heater off in the tank within 2 hours temperature will drop to 10celsius cos the room temp is just touching 10! That's uk.

HUKIT said:
I understand making money, I own a gun store which is a much more dangerous and volatile business than selling fish but you have to draw the line somewhere and make a moral decision that there are more important things than money.

I've said my peace, and can't make you stop so I'll stop preaching now

Sorry Hukit it's not I'm being ignorant towards you I'm just selling what is allowed for me to sell and not selling something is illegal.

Cichlidsheaven said:
What your not understanding is these fish in Uk means its going in a tank cos you can't keep it in your private pond or in your private lake! Our water is cold. If I go and switch my heater off in the tank within 2 hours temperature will drop to 10celsius cos the room temp is just touching 10! That's uk.

I know it's cold there... What I'm curious about is as to wether or not you could send them to the U.S., where they can be treated as wild animals, rather then pets.

There have been snakehead living in the wisconsin river that reaches freezing levels, a giant snakehead was caught there in 2003 which was believed to be released by a home aquarist. There are 29 species of snakeheads and there are some like the northern that are well adapted to living in frigid waters. I don't want to just focus on one fish because it's a much larger issue.

Ok now I'm done.

It is clear that your mind is made up and no longer open to common sense so I'm bowing out of this and any of your future threads. Good luck to your fish. For their sake, I hope your business venture fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom