Angel aggression

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bgkf1996

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Have had my angel for ages now so I decided to get a dwarf gourami but ever since I did the gourami has bullied every thing should I get a female dwarf??? Or rehome him :(

just so im correct, the gourami is being he bully? if not how many angels?

size tank?

The gourami is the bully :( I have 1 angel and the tank is 90cm by 30cm by 30cm

I have personally never been a fan of gourmis. As much as it sucks, i think u should get your money back. Besides, angel fish are cooler anyways

Gourami is going back to shop lol I might get a female black angel . I only got one angel , 2 coryies and 6 neon tetra at the time as I didn't think I would set up a bigger tank

You should get 4 more cories since they are shoalers. Or if you don't have the room, atleast 2 more.

I've never had a dwarf gouarmi that could tolerate fish with flowing fins. Apparently they do exist though.

I'm curious though, how would you know the angel was female? They typically can't be sexed..to my knowledge..unless they lay eggs.

At the bottom of yellow angel males there's 3 or 4 small spots near there hole lol

Back
Top Bottom