Another blue ram sexing request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. Hopefully someone will see this. I went to the pet store to get a new back to return my second male in. They told me they thought they had one female left. I looked and the only visible difference was the end of the dorsal fin was more rounded and the pectoral fins seemed a bit shorter. So I took her home to see if I got 2 males, 3 males or hopefully not 4 males! All the other fish have colored up more since adding her. Not sure if this is because female or they are just settling in. The odd one out is still the odd one out and the new one keeps hanging out with the brightest male and the ??female.
So questions are. Now that I have two maybe females can you guys take a look and confirm or deny?
Also, if all four are males can two get along with no females ok? I see conflicting info on that.
Ok. Here's the pics. ?female #1ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417715598.230407.jpg
#2 female? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417715741.094986.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417715765.307088.jpg
I think I may see a little pink on her belly? Wishful thinking? Anyways she's being more accepted by the other 2 brightly colored ones. Odd one out is being returned today, just would like to know if I need to return one or two as after 7 days they won't refund my money. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

First pic I think.. male.. last pic may be female..kind of tough to say without the blues in color..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417719327.158387.jpg sorry I posted the same pic twice on the last post

Thanks!! Really wish I could know for sure. It's a little frustrating! ?

They can be tricky.. gillie or dalto would know better but they havnt been around as often lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom