Best online seller (big order)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LaCichlids318

Aquarium Advice Regular
So yea I am trying to figure out the best place to order online with decent prices, preferably fast delivery. I'm gonna get about 60 fish at once so possibly someone who can help on the s&h

OK, folks, us experienced folks hate dyed fish, but give them a break as it seems it is not a choice rather an order :).

Bluegrassaquatics.com has great fish. A little pricey, but great quality. Consolidated Fish Farm has very good quality at good prices. If you're looking for larger fish or specialty stuff I have a source that is reasonable and has just about anything you can dream up. P.M. me if you want the contact information as they may not want a non-referral.

Yea I am not gettin the dyed parrots for myself, I'm doing a 90 gallon and a 70 gallon tall for a guy and he wants the "neon" looks in his 90. Trust me I've tried and tried steer him otherwise but business overrides my opinions :) and the place I normally get my cichlids doesn't carry the dyed parrots either. On the upside at least I convinced him to do pure mbuna in his 70 tall :D

I've already got the led lighting for the setup, like I said I have tried everything imaginable to go with other fish, he's dead set neon or none lol
I'm just gonna do what he wants on his 90, I've got free reign on the 70.

Back
Top Bottom