Catfish for 125g?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not I'm just proving you wrong big boy. And how do they look similar? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392610096.862171.jpg
Your saying this Looks like these?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392610114.993376.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392610123.410405.jpg

They have barbels lol and are flat

I know but with his current stock, 5 bala sharks is extreme overstock and not ever doable and no bala sharks look nothing like a catfish

Mother Mary does anybody see that I said BALA CATFISH. CATFISH, not SHARK, CATFISH, BALA CATFISH

IImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392610369.435381.jpg
I'm talking about these they get 18 inches or so and need brackish water a bala catfish is not suitable Idc if your friend has done it in freshwater. If they don't get in brackish they succumb and die soon. They need groups to and won't work in his tank.

Bala catfish are silver tipped sharks and need groups

I literally said that in my beginning post - that they should be in groups and that they look like catfish. I'm sorry but if y'all aren't gonna listen to what I'm saying there isn't any point of me having this conversation with you.

I literally said that in my beginning post - that they should be in groups and that they look like catfish. I'm sorry but if y'all aren't gonna listen to what I'm saying there isn't any point of me having this conversation with you.

Yes but there was some contradiction that needed to be cleared up so some person doesn't jump on Google asking "what kind of catfish can live in my 125g with 2 oscars" and click a link here and see that bala cats (silver tipped sharks) can and I can put 5 in there. We wouldn't want that so we are givving correct information. Read the forum rules. Name calling isn't allowed at all.

Yes but there was some contradiction that needed to be cleared up so some person doesn't jump on Google asking "what kind of catfish can live in my 125g with 2 oscars" and click a link here and see that bala cats (silver tipped sharks) can and I can put 5 in there. We wouldn't want that so we are givving correct information. Read the forum rules. Name calling isn't allowed at all.

I'm sorry I hope I didn't hurt your feelings

You didn't hurt mine I'm just sick of people like you who give bad advice and think you know everything. And exactly JWH is right have some respect man.

The matter of fact is the op accepted the advice that they shouldn't add anything and will wait. A very mature decision.

Good that's what really matters here kudos to the op for making the right choice!

Yes guys, thank you! I won't be getting anything more in my tank until I get the money to upgrade to a 180g! :D

Back
Top Bottom