Cichlid Food for All?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtoZ Cichlids

Aquarium Advice Freak
I feed my cichlids a variety of things, some of these things are, Cichlid flakes, cichlid sinking pellets, and floating cichlid pellets, also live blood worms, and frozen blood worms, also some tropical flakes. My question is; Is okay for my Siamese Algea Eater, Synodontis, Red-Fin Shark, and Silver Dollars to eat the Cichlid specific foods? (cichlid flakes and cichlid pellets)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387295577.801394.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387295577.801394.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 82
Really all you need to feed is one pellet and most would say new life spectrum is the best. When you have multiple tanks it doesn't pay off to mix all these different foods since feeding a bunch of things doesn't really help any.

Everything I listed Does super good together with my mbuna. But I just wanted to know if I should change what I feed them if the food is lethal to other species.

Right, they will be fine eating the same food, no food you offer to the cichlids is going to be detrimental to the other non cichlids. To make it easier for you I would just switch to new life spectrum and stop messing with all the different foods.

Back
Top Bottom