Cichlid Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
What are average prices for yellow labs, cobalt blue zebras, and demasonis? Also would you recommend ordering the fish online or going to a lps? I have found yellow labs for $8.00, but is that right? Thanks.

Michael

I am looking at a 75 gallon right now. Going to look at it this weekend. Thanks for the input.

Michael

If you can find a local club or even a buy/sell/trade page on facebook that's local, you can probably find them cheaper and better quality. I know the ones sold in my area at the club are way better then at lfs

What are average prices for yellow labs, cobalt blue zebras, and demasonis? Also would you recommend ordering the fish online or going to a lps? I have found yellow labs for $8.00, but is that right? Thanks.

Michael

I'm looking for a demasoni Myself. The few pet I've seen then in or only 2" or smaller and around $9. 3 to 4" are around $19 but i can't remember seeing one in a ps they always say they're hard to come by. I was gonna get one online but it would've been $55

Thanks you guys. Trying to find 20 demansonis is going to be the hardest one I think. Thanks again.

Michael

Look on aquabid.com. You can usually find demasoni for sale in groups of 10-12 relatively inexpensive.

I found a lps owner that can get demansonis. RustyReefer is the guy. look for him in chat and tell him I sent you. $100 for 12 1.5 inch fish

Back
Top Bottom