Dwarf South American Cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It all depends on where the stock comes from...rams from farms in Asia are incredibly fragile due to poor breedong

It all depends on where the stock comes from...rams from farms in Asia are incredibly fragile due to poor breedong

Yea, make sure you check for the made in the USA stamp on their butts. But seriously this is true but stock that comes to me is hardy but I'm all the way in the middle of the states. West coasters may not be so lucky.

Yea, make sure you check for the made in the USA stamp on their butts. But seriously this is true but stock that comes to me is hardy but I'm all the way in the middle of the states. West coasters may not be so lucky.

I live in Michigan and still see poor stock at many LFS. My first pair of rams pasted a week for that reason. I will only buy mikrogeophagus from one store to be honest. It all depends on who the store uses as a wholesaler/distributor

I live in Michigan and still see poor stock at many LFS. My first pair of rams pasted a week for that reason. I will only buy mikrogeophagus from one store to be honest. It all depends on who the store uses as a wholesaler/distributor

I'm from Michigan as well. My Bolivian ram and my electric blue German ram were bought from the same place in Livonia a few years apart. Both are doing extremely well. And I had some water parameter swings early on in my 55 gal when I started adding the tetra schools.

Back
Top Bottom