Eatting issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Burgo345

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm new to cichlids and everything has been going great but after the addition of a new one, one of my first cichlids won't eat it's been a few days now and he stays at a certain part of the tank. He used to swim all over. Is it because of the new fish that he won't eat and will this most likely pass or is there something I need to do?

Burgo345 said:
I'm new to cichlids and everything has been going great but after the addition of a new one, one of my first cichlids won't eat it's been a few days now and he stays at a certain part of the tank. He used to swim all over. Is it because of the new fish that he won't eat and will this most likely pass or is there something I need to do?

You may want to move the fish that is harassing him to a new tank.

Good news today he has been moving around the tank and started eating again! Not as much as before but its a start and it seems like no one is bullying him anymore!! I will keep a close eye on him tho.

Burgo345 said:
Good news today he has been moving around the tank and started eating again! Not as much as before but its a start and it seems like no one is bullying him anymore!! I will keep a close eye on him tho.

Good for you.

Back
Top Bottom