First 150 gallon build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey if you guys wouldn't mind taking a look in the planted aquascaping section, I just started a thread there about algae and plants for the JD tank. Thank you :)

So I'm thinking about moving my jds to the 150, completely rescaping and planting it. Or maybe a jaguar. Any thoughts?

I would probably sell tthem or trade for everything I would need for the tank changing. I would really miss them but I haven't really paid for many of my fish so I wouldn't be out a whole lot of money. Plus the jds and maybe a jag would be happier in the 150

I know. I'm also thinking about getting a 75 for the mbuna and keeping my favorites. There are a few I don't think I can part with

My thinking was all my mbuna can be very happy in the 75 and the jds are gonna get much larger plus maybe another bigger fish so the 150 would be a little better suited to.them.

See I've gone the opposite direction. I've always really been a fan of the simplistic look. A nice planted tank with some bigger fish in it.

So I have some good and bad updates. First the most recent male fuelleborni I added died... not sure why bullying I think. But I added two bumblebees. Hoping I have a maLe.

Back
Top Bottom