Fry help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krawdaddy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a Melanochromis Exasperatus that I noticed was holding the other day. I want to strip her but the incubator I built doesn't seem to work, I had striped a bumblebee a little over a month ago and I couldn't get the eggs to "bounce" I do not have an extra tank, I've got the bumblebees in my fry tank. I don't want her to spit in the tank she's in now cuz I doubt many would survive. Any ideas on what to do with her or the fry or how I can modify the DIY incubator.

Attachments

• image-3208777779.jpg
    image-3208777779.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 87
I have a Melanochromis Exasperatus that I noticed was holding the other day. I want to strip her but the incubator I built doesn't seem to work, I had striped a bumblebee a little over a month ago and I couldn't get the eggs to "bounce" I do not have an extra tank, I've got the bumblebees in my fry tank. I don't want her to spit in the tank she's in now cuz I doubt many would survive. Any ideas on what to do with her or the fry or how I can modify the DIY incubator.

Why not strip after a few weeks when the fry are well formed.This way they will be almost ready to eat crushed up flake themselves.Thats the way I've always done it.No need for a tumbler then ;)

Back
Top Bottom