Help ID HURRY. In petco..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CameronCade

Aquarium Advice Freak
What cichlids are these

Attachments

• image-3363917702.jpg
    image-3363917702.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 176
  • image-171721298.jpg
    image-171721298.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 203
I called on a few to help. Hopefully someone comes to help. Stand fast....

Thank you. I Bought the first pic fish. I left the second cuz he didn't look good and acted sick. Plus when the guy put the net in there he freaked out and went belly up but still breathing.

I'm thinking it may be this
http://www.livefishdirect.com/store.php?fid=124
Mine looked like yours about that size.
I could be wrong Idk I have a hard time with hap ID when they are young.

And the other maybe
http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=2194

Again to young lol

Thanks Andrew. The guy said it might be a hap. He was in a tank full of mbunas and he acted very gun shy. The elongated one (I bought) was bullying the little mbunas. So I knew he could hold his own in my mbuna tank

This guy has more stripes than that picture you showed.

Attachments

• image-395608478.jpg
    image-395608478.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 149
  • image-4196150034.jpg
    image-4196150034.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 113
I am respectful when stores that sell animals have correct fact sheets and give people CORRECT knowledge....sadly petco does not have any of this knowledge. I do not believe my comments were disrespectful...however I am sorry if I have offended you.

I am respectful when stores that sell animals have correct fact sheets and give people CORRECT knowledge....sadly petco does not have any of this knowledge. I do not believe my comments were disrespectful...however I am sorry if I have offended you.

I agree with you but we can do it with finesse. Like what you just said above pretty much says it all without the screw petco and head from whatever statement. No need to be sorry.

Back
Top Bottom