help identifying a couple cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Munger22391

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone I just got 4 new cichlids from my work and need a little help figuring out what kinds they are. they are about 1"

I have tried doing some research to figure it out on my own put there are just to many to narrow it down so any help is greatly appreciated

fsih1.jpg

fish2.jpg

fish3.jpg

fish4.jpg

1.? 2. Demasoni 3. Red zebra 4. Ob peacock. I may be wrong and most likely am. 1. May be a frontosa but probably not

Hi everyone I just got 4 new cichlids from my work and need a little help figuring out what kinds they are. they are about 1"

I have tried doing some research to figure it out on my own put there are just to many to narrow it down so any help is greatly appreciated

1. Front 2. Demasoni 3. Red zebra 4. Ob mbuna

1 frontosa (absolutely positive!)
2 kenyi (too young to tell if male or female)
3 could be red zebra but it looks like it might have some light markings on it. Can you post a better pic?
4 ob zebra.

Thank you everyone for the help, I ended up trading them plus a couple other cichlids the same size for a 10g tank to use as another grow out tank

I get all my fish for free at my work, I get about 10 little cichlids each week but lately I've been getting fish for my 20g tropical tank I just got 4 ghost catfish, a neon tetra, and 5 guppies today

Back
Top Bottom