id

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquaponic cowboy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Another petsmart assorted ID game. Sorry it's a little blurry. He's non stop.

Attachments

• image-2184682926.jpg
    image-2184682926.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 83
I don't know if anyone has said it yet... but with all the ID threads you've made, it doesn't sound like you're researching what you buy before you buy it. You really shouldn't be buying fish if you don't know what they are.

mfdrookie516 said:
I don't know if anyone has said it yet... but with all the ID threads you've made, it doesn't sound like you're researching what you buy before you buy it. You really shouldn't be buying fish if you don't know what they are.

As good as that advice is, the reality of it is that most people buy fish then MAYBE research it. Not to mention, most people trust what they're lfs says, I know I did before I learned better. I bought my first cichlids knowing nothing about them. At least he's asking questions now and trying to do right for his them.

That said, now that you AQ Cowboy know better you need to do better and research before buying. I don't mean to sound harsh.

As I said. I have many tanks. A few of them happen to be empty. I can handle any trouble fish and give him a home of his own...or take him back!

And for the thread. I asked for ID. I didn't ask for anyones opinion on selecting fish. Trying to ID mixed cichlids is fun for me and I had hoped that the other people that like it would step in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom