Name Ideas, enrichment ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello! This is my unnamed betta I have had in this 10 gallon for about 3 months!

Decided to show him off now that his tank is all freshened up.

He has got a lot of variety in food, aquarium decor, etc. But I was wondering if anyone has experience in things that could help provide him and myself entertainment? Other activities for him, things that would make him happy.

Also, in the three months I have had him I still can't figure out a name.

-He is super energetic and active, but also tiny and looks like a nerd if that helps LOL

Let me know if you have any ideas :)

IMG-1260.jpg
IMG-1255.jpg
IMG-1253.jpg
IMG-1252.jpg
IMG-1078.jpg
IMG-0758.jpg

sorry for the blurry photos -- hes a fast swimmer surprisingly

Take a look at the thread entitled Betta Behavior by syhko, listed near yours under General Discussion. A lot of your questions are answered.

I'm about to get another one myself, and looked at lists of things like sea creatures, French or Egyptian names, words that sound cool, etc.

https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f12/betta-behavior-381187.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice setup, BTW. Looks like you put a lot of thought into what a betta needs.

Thanks so much! I'll definitely check that post out.

I named my Betta Ghost

Hello! This is my unnamed betta I have had in this 10 gallon for about 3 months!

Decided to show him off now that his tank is all freshened up.

He has got a lot of variety in food, aquarium decor, etc. But I was wondering if anyone has experience in things that could help provide him and myself entertainment? Other activities for him, things that would make him happy.

Also, in the three months I have had him I still can't figure out a name.

-He is super energetic and active, but also tiny and looks like a nerd if that helps LOL

Let me know if you have any ideas :)

View attachment 325271
View attachment 325272
View attachment 325273
View attachment 325274
View attachment 325275
View attachment 325276

sorry for the blurry photos -- hes a fast swimmer surprisingly

I have a male named ghost. Just a name to think about. I have a male betta in a 6.5 gallon tank and another betta in a sep tank, called Blue Berry, which is a female Betta.

:) Good one. I also thought of Moby, Flip, and Finegan

Back
Top Bottom