ID angelfish and sex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessJesting

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
(Not sure where to put this but since angelfish are technically cichlids lol....)

So I picked up a free tank off CL and it came with an angelfish! It's a 20 gallon and I know it's not big enough for the angel so I am setting up another tank for it.

Sooo what kind is it and what's its sex? And also how can I help its poor little fins? They look a little ragged.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399900656.384404.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1399900721.649478.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I was researching online that's what I thought too. Thanks =)

(Not sure where to put this but since angelfish are technically cichlids lol....)

So I picked up a free tank off CL and it came with an angelfish! It's a 20 gallon and I know it's not big enough for the angel so I am setting up another tank for it.

Sooo what kind is it and what's its sex? And also how can I help its poor little fins? They look a little ragged.

View attachment 236998View attachment 236999

I jest looked at the picture and thought your background what real for a second haha

I wish lol it would be awesome. Poor fish looks at it and sometimes I think it wishes it was real too.

Back
Top Bottom