Id please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zhuber

Aquarium Advice Freak
Chiclids my friends got from a pond his friend was breeding them in

Attachments

• image-2100215214.jpg
    image-2100215214.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 176
  • image-3937145059.jpg
    image-3937145059.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 193
Have to say sweet fish! Bout all I can say is African by origin,hope someone here can be more exact..

Similar in body shape to a geophagus but the egg spots on the cadual fin tell me rift lake.

Wow, very nice. I have not seen any of those around where I live. So I'm not sure if they're rare or not.

Another question got a 55 bored of angels and community how do I make the transition from community to chicilid

Another question got a 55 bored of angels and community how do I make the transition from community to chicilid

Just add cichlids. They also are territorial so caves, rocks, etc are needed. Were you thinking africans or americans?

That's what I have I wish I had sand its so much nicer

Do the swap. It's mad easy. I swapped out gravel to sand in about an hour and a half. With the fish still inside. I have a video on YouTube on how to do this. Forum won't let me post a link. Just YouTube "Switching from gravel to sand with fish in it"

Do the swap. It's mad easy. I swapped out gravel to sand in about an hour and a half. With the fish still inside. I have a video on YouTube on how to do this. Forum won't let me post a link. Just YouTube "Switching from gravel to sand with fish in it"

The fish isn't a big problem cause I'm trading in everything minus the upside down cat two plecos and one clown loach would they be ok with chiclids I know the plecos will

Looks like Astatotilapia Calliptera to me, sometimes sold as Haplochromis Calliptera, from Lake Malawi

The fish isn't a big problem cause I'm trading in everything minus the upside down cat two plecos and one clown loach would they be ok with chiclids I know the plecos will

The Clown Loach will be ok. How big is the Catfish?

I'm going to put the sand in a bottle, let all the water sink in, flip it upside down, and then pull out all the dirty water.

Back
Top Bottom