Id please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What? And it's a upside down cat they don't get to big

For changing gravel to sand.
1. Get a 2 liter bottle
2. Put sand up to a few inches from the top
3. Let it sit upright in the water until it stops bubbling.
4. Dump all the sand (keeping it upside down)
5. Take the bottle out with all the dirty water.

It gets the sand in without clouding your water.

For changing gravel to sand.
1. Get a 2 liter bottle
2. Put sand up to a few inches from the top
3. Let it sit upright in the water until it stops bubbling.
4. Dump all the sand (keeping it upside down)
5. Take the bottle out with all the dirty water.

It gets the sand in without clouding your water.

I'd have to watch a video on that

Looks like a "dayglow" to me. I'm not even going to attempt the spelling of its official name. Lol!

What? And it's a upside down cat they don't get to big

It depends on what kind of "upside down cat" your referring to. The name refers to sp from 3 separate genus. This is why I preach using scientific names. I'm going to assume you have a synodontis nigriventris as this is the fish most commonly sold as "upside down cat". If my assumption is correct then your fish should max out around 4". Most rift lake cichlids won't bother catfish but I wouldn't reccomend them as your first cichlids. Also angelfish are cichlids FYI.

Yeah, mystus leucophasis (spelling may be off) is called an Asian upside down catfish, gets quite large, over 8" and is quite aggressive. They are commonly sold as just "upside down catfish" too, so scientific name is everything

It depends on what kind of "upside down cat" your referring to. The name refers to sp from 3 separate genus. This is why I preach using scientific names. I'm going to assume you have a synodontis nigriventris as this is the fish most commonly sold as "upside down cat". If my assumption is correct then your fish should max out around 4". Most rift lake cichlids won't bother catfish but I wouldn't reccomend them as your first cichlids. Also angelfish are cichlids FYI.

Angelfish will die in the ph level that chiclids need I'm getting Africans there South Americans on top of that

Angelfish will die in the ph level that chiclids need I'm getting Africans there South Americans on top of that

No angelfish will die at the PH required for African Rift Lake cichlids. They live in almost identical conditions as a lot of the cichlid species found in the numerous river systems of Africa. And I'm talking wild caught specimens. Tank bred angels are ridiculously hearty and can live in almost any water condition if they are properly acclimated.

No angelfish will die at the PH required for African Rift Lake cichlids. They live in almost identical conditions as a lot of the cichlid species found in the numerous river systems of Africa. And I'm talking wild caught specimens. Tank bred angels are ridiculously hearty and can live in almost any water condition if they are properly acclimated.

That's just what a chiclid breeder told me not only water parameters different but I'm sure they wouldn't get along

That's just what a chiclid breeder told me not only water parameters different but I'm sure they wouldn't get along

You are correct about that. Angels might so ok with a couple of peacocks. Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom