Jewels hiding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaTony

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I got my jewels for about 3-4 weeks now and each time I come by they'll hide...my room is about 10 feet away from the tank but whenever I open it they hide, walk pass it(about 5 feet) they hide....when I feed them I would duck down and see them being really active but we I get up they hide...MY POINT is how do I am them comfortable with me, all my past fish got comfortable with my within 1 week.

They did same thing to me. It tool almost two months for them to all come to me everytime I come n go up waiting for me to put food. They trying to get use to i

I'd have to agree, it took mine about two months to welcome my presence at the tank. Just give it time, offer plenty of varied food and they will quickie realize you are the food bearer lol

Try giving peas, my guys really compete for the peas, it's the who can swim the fastest contest lol

Yeah. Everytime I come to look all come to me. Love the feelings. When I have visitors they hide so it made me feel good they can recgozine my face lol it will come to u very soon.

Back
Top Bottom