Just an awesome Dovi video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikem691

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ran across this on you tube (not my video) and thought it was a good video for any one looking to get a large aggressive central to see what the cute little fish may be like in a year or 2.

Holy holy!
Everybody watch this video!
I knew some one with a similar behaving 10+ foot python, and had to tell him it wants to eat you!(and never visited he residence again!)
That fish would bite him all day if it could!

What a Jerk hahahahah.. pass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Seen it. Still want one... Some day, some day.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That dude would be styling in a 800 gal cube! Mechanized top and feeding system of course! And a robot towel boy!

Dannng right it would brooks! Ive been researching them for abt a year now. Im thinkin a 500gl lots of driftwood...

Dannng right it would brooks! Ive been researching them for abt a year now. Im thinkin a 500gl lots of driftwood...

Only fish I've ever seen display visible signs of embarrassment. After he half fileted himself on that driftwood:)

Only fish I've ever seen display visible signs of embarrassment. After he half fileted himself on that driftwood:)

Do huh now? Fileted?

Look at its teeth?!!! That would hurt to get bitten by!!!!

Sent from a cave in the eastward side o a sand dune.

Ran across this on you tube (not my video) and thought it was a good video for any one looking to get a large aggressive central to see what the cute little fish may be like in a year or 2.

Quite sobering. Don't think I'll be getting one of those toothy creatures.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom