Lets see all your large South Americans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lets see how mich ive racked up.

$120 for complete 55g setup
$100 for 150g tank
Everything else ive put into the 150g $550
$300 in fish easily

Racks up fast. Have to convince my dad to drive 3 hours and 40 min away to pick up these festae. But i used the excuse "i havent had a bday party much less a bday cake for the past 2-3 years. This is all i want for my bday (jan 30)." Sooo i think i may have guilt tripped him into it XD.

Haha. My mom drives a hour and a half away for work where there is a huge locally owned store. The fish are of great quality, prices are great. (Got a panda garra garra for 4.95) and she barely will make that stop. I hope you thank your parents for driving all that!

Haha. My mom drives a hour and a half away for work where there is a huge locally owned store. The fish are of great quality, prices are great. (Got a panda garra garra for 4.95) and she barely will make that stop. I hope you thank your parents for driving all that!

O i will be doing chores for a couple months without being told if they do XD haha.

Lets see how mich ive racked up. $120 for complete 55g setup $100 for 150g tank Everything else ive put into the 150g $550 $300 in fish easily Racks up fast. Have to convince my dad to drive 3 hours and 40 min away to pick up these festae. But i used the excuse "i havent had a bday party much less a bday cake for the past 2-3 years. This is all i want for my bday (jan 30)." Sooo i think i may have guilt tripped him into it XD.

Best of luck on that one lol. Find a friend a give him had money maybe? Lol

Lets see how mich ive racked up.

$120 for complete 55g setup
$100 for 150g tank
Everything else ive put into the 150g $550
$300 in fish easily

Racks up fast. Have to convince my dad to drive 3 hours and 40 min away to pick up these festae. But i used the excuse "i havent had a bday party much less a bday cake for the past 2-3 years. This is all i want for my bday (jan 30)." Sooo i think i may have guilt tripped him into it XD.

It doesn't change when your older all my money goes to diapers and the kids and I have to convince my wife there is room in the house for another tank. But not being able to get the fish we want right away isn't a bad thing it makes appreciate them all the more.

It doesn't change when your older all my money goes to diapers and the kids and I have to convince my wife there is room in the house for another tank. But not being able to get the fish we want right away isn't a bad thing it makes appreciate them all the more.

Ya ik what you mean. Ive been waiting 6-7+ months to get some female festae. Now that i have the chance i will try my hardest to get them haha.

Does anyone have a large male green terror really wanna see one.

Back
Top Bottom