Lily pads with uaru?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hopefully it's not as bad as it seems, pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'll take a look at what I have tonight, I may have a guinea pig lotus for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha wow, my brain is mush because that didn't click with me at all

I missed it too freak.. A- it's Monday B- if anyone is going to have some oddball guinea pig lotus it'd be gillie;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I missed it too freak.. A- it's Monday B- if anyone is going to have some oddball guinea pig lotus it'd be gillie;)

Right! And given the weird names of plants, I thought nothing of it! If there's an aquarium plant called "blood vomit", then "guinea pig lotus" isn't too weird

Blood vomit is awesome!

I just bought some cheap "pond Lily bulbs" from petsmart just to see if the uaru nibble them once they start growing.

I may take you up on those Gillie!

HUKIT, glad I wasn't the only one who googled it and was confused as hell haha

I used to live a half hour from Gillie lol never met him that I know of, although I'm sure we passed each other at the fish store at least once, there's no way we didn't

Come guys the guinea pig lotus is native to the island of Doctor Moreau, keep up with the times.

I'm not so sure they will hold up to the uaru. I've been trying to figure out what is wrong with one of my smaller plants and just noticed that guppies are eating it.

I'm not super confident either which is why I want a test one to check it lol these things destroy whol leaves of kale, collard greens, and red leaf lettuce

Back
Top Bottom