Mbuna aquarium show off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going strictly chilards at this time, I have about 9 in there so far

Right now I have a 100 gallon setup with Africans. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388083165.130451.jpg this is what I'm currently working with

That's hot, this chilard thing is new, but I'm loving it, I'm looking for colorful, any suggestions?

That's hot, this chilard thing is new, but I'm loving it, I'm looking for colorful, any suggestions?

I have mostly mbunas like 14. Great bright yellows and electric blues. A few bumble bee and zebras ( I am so bad with the proper names). I have 3 ob's awesome color 2 of them are mbuna one is a zebra peacock. I also have 2 peacock cichlids purple and bluish with orange fins. Some say that peacocks and mbuna won't work together so far so good. I'm like you I love the colors

Yeah, I'm going to experiment and mix a few here and there, I will eventually do the rank over

Just recenlty got some new rockwork and new "temporary" backround! I just finished setting up my new fluva
y3azuma3.jpg
l 306 canister filter and love it!! Also jus upgraded to LED lights also! Tank looks much better! Tell me what yall think

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Woops the pic was put in the middle of a sentence haha!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom