Need advice/help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know How to ship them correctly I'm just asking not doubting you just asking !!!!!

I'm soi interested !!! But also I would like to know the details on ur fish!! By questions what were ur water parameters, how big are they, how old.

Water parameters always perfect will test and show you them tomorrow. The females vary from the biggest being 4" and the smallest about 3". The age I can't be sure of though

Ok and how big is the male an what are your methods or thoughts on shopping them ??

I'm not positive on the shipping but if I do send them I will take my time and do it right. And yeah I'm trying to sell the tank. I have tons of limestone holey rock too. And the male is about 4-5" as well.

I'm interested in both of them the fish and the tank !!!!!!! Price for the tank ?? And yeah I would love to house and breed your fuelleborni be my pleasure !! I'm ready to do this when ever you are !!!

Well I can't pick up the tank in in new jersey n is that price with all the stuff with it it just the tank !!

Ok well like I said we have to figure a way to ship the fuelleborni to new jersey cuz I want them I just can't drive all the way put there I don't have the time

Ok yeah what's your email?? Message it too me itll be easier to talk

Italy, I have a 75 gallon tank for sale and I'm I Delaware, a lot closer for you.......just want to let you know as far as another option if shipping a tank is too expensive.

Back
Top Bottom