New Angfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SushiRoll

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have one angel already and am going to be getting another will I have to separate them or can I just put the new one in immediately? They will be in a 29 and the one I have is full grown the new one will possibly be a full grown male. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

It's kinda like asking if you buy a lottery ticket will you win. Won't know till they're both in there.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

It's kinda like asking if you buy a lottery ticket will you win. Won't know till they're both in there.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

+1 if they are roughly the same size then it just depends on how they will act.

Caleb

~10g ghost shrimp
~45g ick is fixed! White skirt tetras.
~75g NEW! dojo loach, 5 black Skirt Tetras, 5 cherry barbs, live plants

If the one you have has been in the tank for a long time and grown up in there, you may want to do some major redecorating in the tank while you are acclimating the new one into the tank. This makes it so that the existing fish does not have a pre set home that the new one is invading. But, as Treeman and Coolguy have said, you won;t know for sure how they will act until you put them together. Just be prepared to separate them if the fighting gets too intense. If you need to remove one for a period of time, remove the old one so the new one has a chance to scope out the new digs. ;)

Hope this helps. (y)

Ok yeah the one I have has been in there for almost a year about a third of that she was alone. I was thinking about changing the substrate from gravel to sand, getting some more live plants and changing the filter from an HOB to a sponge I think that will be enough change.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom