New Photos of New Fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiFanatic

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Here are some new photos taken of new fish. Last week I got a pair of Bolivian Rams. So far they've proven to be quite the characters. There hasn't been any disputes between them or any of the other fish so far. I'm very optomistic that they will continue to live in peace. :)

Click here for the photos!!

Thanks everyone! :)

nitrous said:
lovin the pleco how much was he?
Thanks! He was sold to me as a Columbian Spotted Pleco and if I remember correctly he was only $5.99. At the time he was just about 2", he's now between 6.5 - 7". :)

Awsome looking fish! I love how they look with the white gravel in your tank. The Cory sticking with the Rams' is really cute too.

Good photos, have you had any trouble with the rams being terrotorial yet?

Ps. I really like the slate table, I think I may borrow that idea.
:)

ace - Thanks! It seems that I'm the opposite. I think they'd look better with a darker gravel. I'm getting a 75 gallon for my home and I think I'm going with dark gravel in this one. We'll see how they look! :)

crazyred - I use a point and shoot camera with no flash and I get as close to the tank as possible without using my zoom. I also set the camera to it's simple setting so the camera does all the figuring. :)

kyektulu - I haven't seen any terrotorial issues with either one yet. They don't mess with the Danios, Cories, or the Pleco, and they actually back away from the Gouramis when they get to close which is kind of funny because the Rams are slightly larger than the Gouramis. I've only seen one of them chase the other away once or twice. That's not to say that they never chase each other, but I just haven't seen it. Feel free to steal my slate idea. I got the idea from here so it's all good. :) I'm actually considering getting a smaller piece of slate to make another story to it. It just makes the center of the tank look so plain.

Andos99 - It's actually my mother's camera. I borrow it when I want to photograph my fish. It's a Panasonic point and shoot camera. I can't remember the model number right now, but when I can get it I'll let you know! :)

Everyone else, thanks for the nice words! I'm loving these fish!! :)

Back
Top Bottom