Pleco Gonezo...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OsciTheOscar

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so i came home and my pleco was a goner... the other fish are fine, the levels are fine... im real certain it was just aggression but i always thought fish left the plecos alone do to their spiney body... it was a common pleco and he was on his back with his stomach completely ripped open and gone! crazy...

He was probably almost 10 inches... Decent size, he grew up with the other fish in the tank...

now the question is, how to add a new one successfully... its gonna have to be an adult pleco im assuming... so thats money right there... any suggestions?

OsciTheOscar said:
now the question is, how to add a new one successfully... its gonna have to be an adult pleco im assuming... so thats money right there... any suggestions?
Is there a reason you want/need to add another one?! Also unless you have a 100 gallon plus tanks its to small for a common pleco.

125... I guess i dont really need one, its just a big addition to the bioload but they are real cool...

Back
Top Bottom