My betta won’t stop eating VEGETABLES!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SerenaMacarena

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I purchased a super red pleco almost a month ago, and feeding it has been difficult as the pleco is picky,, and I have a greedy gluttonous betta that won’t stop hogging all the vegetables. When I tell u he was feasting on that cucumber and filling his stomach uP. Algae wafers are out of the question as there’s fish meal in them and he absolutely goes feral. What can I feed my pleco that doesn’t involve vegetable easily eaten by betta? Cucumber and peas are a hard no, he has feasted on both.

I’m even resulting in trying to up the algae in my tank so my pleco has something to eat. I may need to rehome her :( though she’s eating SOMETHING as I see her poop often. Help :(

Attachments

• IMG_2774.jpg
    IMG_2774.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2767.jpg
    IMG_2767.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he is a vegetarian. haha

Maybe he is a vegetarian. lol. Just kidding. I could not resist. :lol: I have a picky betta, he only eats certain pullets, and that is it. I try to introduce new food for him, he eats it sometimes. I try to put in new and different food in, besides the pellets.

Back
Top Bottom