Polleni cichlid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockyofhockey

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 40 gallon bow front. With a albino bichir a leaf fish and 2 Bolivian rams. What good size cichlid would work well in my tank. Also I would upgrade one all the fish get too big

Should do for now that polypterus will need some floor space when he gets bigger

Mm not to sure is a leaf fish a type of datnoid? Bc those tend to get big also I have a 55 gallon with a full grown oscar a green Texas and my pup yetis and they've been fine for some time now if that helps you any

No it's a leopard ctenopoma. And could u attach pics of them ik what the oscars r but those r just too aggressive. Thx

This I the only pik I have from that tank at the moment he is a polypterus endelrichi I believe

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392323990.717178.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392323990.717178.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 71
This I the only pik I have from that tank at the moment he is a polypterus endelrichi I believe

Wow beautiful polypterus. Unfortunately mines and albino and mine won't get that big the piggery he's getting is 8 inches

That's about where's mines at right now I'm guna upgrade him into a 100 soon.... Hoping he will hit around 20 inches

Yea see urs gets bigggggg and I would never keep that in my 40 but mine would always be that size so he's good

Ya I feed him shrimp pellets and nightcrawlers surprised he dnt grow quicker

Mine is growing crazily. Got him when he was 3 inches a month ago now he's 5!!! And what were the cichlids u had with him

Green Texas and an oscar but I'm thinkin about getting rid of the oscar though

I can get them as babies and growing up with the fish do u think they'll learn to live together the Pollenis and green Texas have gorg colors

They could that's what I try to do with my fish also and I honestly haven't had issues so then you may be good

Ok cool I might try it the place I was talking about has every single fish from all over the world!!!! It's only freshwater store too

Wow that's a new one for me me never seen one but from what I just read they are very tolerant of different waters and such sounds good

Back
Top Bottom