red head earth eater's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi my husband came home with 3 of these today, I have read there peaceful but could someone give me information on them. Thank you

Elephant nose, bnp and kuhli loach. Thanks for your help on this.

Two of them is 3 inches and the other 4. I, d rather no if its not suitable don't want problems :)

I had one of these awhile ago. They are beautiful fish. If u have sand as your substrate, u can see them sifting through it.

I just wanted one but they said they come in groups? Do you think i should return them or will they be fine?

Do you think i could just keep one or will it not work? Sorry for all the questions lol

They definitely do well in groups. As u probably know the elephant nose gets fairly large, u can leave one, two will be pushing it, three definitely not unless u will b getting a larger tank soon.

They definitely do well in groups. As u probably know the elephant nose gets fairly large, u can leave one, two will be pushing it, three definitely not unless u will b getting a larger tank soon.

I think I, ll just keep the one unless you advise different, i will be happy enough with my elephant and one red. I don't want water issues.

Decided to take them all back since they need groups, is there anything else peaceful i could add? Any help would be appreciated Thanks.

If you want cichlids look into rams or some other small cichlids you could then add a few schools of different fish like rainbows and tetras

Thanks came home with a paired german blue rams they have settled in well. Really nice colors, definitely look into rainbows really like them :)

Back
Top Bottom