Tank questions & showing off :).

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Endlers usually have guppy in them. However I would worry about them eating shrimplets.

I think a dwarf rasbora would work the best. Like chili rasboras or celestial pearl danios.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395454836.239324.jpg

Wow, I just noticed this. Look at his bristles, you can see one is starting to branch out barely. I can not wait for his face to be covered!! Got excited, thought I'd share the news :)

Mine had a mutated (or something) bristle. It was huge and white. Then it got an eye injured from a freshwater ray, so he had one blue eye and one normal eye.

Quite a scary looking fish.

Yeah buddy! I know, my family is here from Missouri, & they got to witness it. They've never seen anything like that in their life. Lol. They enjoyed it just as much as I do :).

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395720058.850433.jpg

Here's the eggs, kind of a crappy picture but I'll get another one tomorrow. I think this might be the most she has ever laid though, kind of crazy.

Went to the zoo today. Wanted to share some pictures :). ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395790280.330482.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395790325.473568.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395790357.588381.jpg
& this last one was a hippo exhibit. But they had thousands of cichlids in it. I took a picture from the side of the exhibit, & you can't see to the other side of the aquarium. That's how giant it is. There's so man cichlids in there. I think african ones, if I'm right?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395790497.429971.jpg ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395790469.284562.jpg

Is that the San Diego zoo?

San Antonio zoo :).

It was pretty awesome. It's a zoo & aquarium. There were a lot of fish there. In two weeks I plan on going to Missouri, & going to the St. Louis zoo! Should be a good time.

Back
Top Bottom