The BOSS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattrox

Aquarium Advice Addict
My wife has agreed in principle to a 6ft x 2 ft x 2ft tank on a cabinet. I will have to get it custom made here.

The only condition is that is it a discus tank :!: 8O :D :multi: :multi: :multi:

I guess that takes care of the decor because I will get juveniles and raise them in a bare bottom tank. If all goes well it would get converted to a low light planted tank much later on.

I was going to make initial enquiries as I have time off but my sister's wedding and scraping the car door on a pole have probably delayed things about a month. I'll get her to come on here and confirm this... that way she can't back out....

Hang on a Rift lake biotope would kick a$$ in that size tank too! .... I wonder if she would go for that???

Congrats mattrox! It always seems (on this site) that the little woman has to ok every tank purchase. :D

I can't wait to see pics once it's complete! You could do what I did: I setup James' 55 gal tank while he was away. 8O

Knowing you mattrox.......................... You're going to LOVE it. :D

Congrats.

Fishyfanatic said:
Congrats mattrox! It always seems (on this site) that the little woman has to ok every tank purchase. :D

I can't wait to see pics once it's complete! You could do what I did: I setup James' 55 gal tank while he was away. 8O

I hear ya ... I had plans to have a 120 put in the wall since we were having our basement finished ... and I got completely shut down by the wife. UGGGh

Back
Top Bottom