Update pool filtered sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neontetra0131

Aquarium Advice Activist
I took everyone's advice and took the sand back out and rinsed it again! And now look at it looks amazing now clear with just a little bit of cloudy but I have both my filters on so hopefully in a couple hours it will be clear clear. Now to wait till Friday to get my cichlids and black skirt tetras. o cat forget about the Cory's cats. Thanks for y'all advice!!!!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400529778.221331.jpg

Heyyyyyy look at that!! Nice work!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey thank you it took awhile to get it clean but I got it finally Iooks great inside this is my first sand tank

getting better.
not sure if the glass is just dirty/smudgy.

sand looks really smooth/fine

I still have to clean the glass I have to buy one of those magnet things i don't know what they are called lol

Your mood seems to have improved with the clarity of your water

Looks good (y)

Went to get my stepmoms guppies cause she said they are sick and I put them in that tank been filtering for 3 in half weeks and the temp is 79 degrees came back home and the female is giving birth I have about 6 little fry in there now!!! Will be gone by Friday though cause I have other plans for this tank!!!!!

Guppies breed so fast lol. I remember when I started my 10 gallon I had 8 guppies. 3 months later I had 30...lol Glad you took the advice. Sand is a pain but it is so beautiful its worth the effort of making it clean.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom