Well i actually impressed myself on my new scape!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Malawimaddness

Aquarium Advice Freak
New 27 inch by 13 inch log and thee 30 inch Val's, my new scape makes me smile :)

Attachments

• image-112957863.jpg
    image-112957863.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 202
  • image-147220753.jpg
    image-147220753.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 203
  • image-983051629.jpg
    image-983051629.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 184
  • image-2736424208.jpg
    image-2736424208.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 190
I really like that. Very nice scape.

And I think this is one of the very few times I've seen a background on a tank that blends with the aquascape.

BE-AUTIFUL!!! Between yours and Dino's ..I mean Convict you're both making me think I should change mine up too!

I don't know where to begin with mine. All my stuff is so "old school" One day I'll have (hopefully) half the set up you guys have!

I spent 60 bucks all the Colorado river rock came from a landscape company for 20 dollars and the log was 20 and all the plants were 20 so it was pretty reasonable

Just got him he's about 3.5 inches right now. He's beautiful but a real douche hopefully he'll chill out soon.

Is it in with you angels or cichlids ? Mine is doing great with my cichlids doesn't really get chased or chase others but doesn't take crap he's awesome

Is it in with you angels or cichlids ? Mine is doing great with my cichlids doesn't really get chased or chase others but doesn't take crap he's awesome

He's with angels, bolivian rams, and apistos. He's just being a douche he'll figure out the tank isnt his soon. I hope lol.

Wow bro!!! WOW!! Not that I didn't think you could do it but I'm seriously impressed!! GREAT job!! LOVE it!! And I'm NOT just saying that. Real natural looking and LOVE the driftwood and background. If you Instagram you should post up pics and hash tag cichlids.

Kinda reminds me of another tank ;)

Again great job!! And it's cool you guys/gals can call me Dino, con, convict whatever... lol I've been called worse.

Back
Top Bottom