10g nano tank questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clairebear55

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Do I need a protein skimmer or air pump? An will i need something that creates water flow for any coral I plan on adding?

Do I need a protein skimmer or air pump? An will i need something that creates water flow for any coral I plan on adding?

Corals need lots of flow and the right kind of lights. You will definitely need the circulation pump. For a small tank, a skimmer is not necessary but will cut down on water changes if used properly.

Corals need lots of flow and the right kind of lights. You will definitely need the circulation pump. For a small tank, a skimmer is not necessary but will cut down on water changes if used properly.

I agree, mushrooms are low light corals and so are zoas, words of waring zoas are poisonous.

Okay thanks. For lighting I have the odyssea. My salt levels keep measuring at 1.016. And Then added more salt but it stays the same. Could the salt not have been mixed through enough? Sorry for the newbie questions

Back
Top Bottom