Come on you Rams!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aiken Drum

Site Team
So tomorrow my football team has to get a draw from the last game of the season to finish 2nd in the league and get promoted.

I dont talk much about football on here, but its really my #1 interest. We've had no success over the last decade, and the last 3 or 4 years have been particularly difficult, due to a corrupt owner and punishment from the league that led to my team being a week away from ceasing to exist, being saved at the very last minute, but still relegated to a lower division.

Fingers crossed tomorrow we can take a step back in the right direction. So if everyone can send out some positive thoughts to Derby County tomorrow.

If you arent from the UK you might have heard of Wayne Rooney who finished his playing career at Derby, and was our manager for a couple of years. Going back further we was the best team in the world, early 70s under Brian Clough.

If we get over the line i might be a little bit drunk tomorrow.

Sometimes I get soccer games over here "across the pond" on one of the cable sport channels. I believe the last game that I saw had Manchester United playing. But best of luck for your Rams!

Good luck (y) (y) I had a friend years ago from Manchester so I heard A LOT about Manchester United. LOL Sorry but I could never really get into Soccer. Basketball is more my sport.
Just remember if you get drunk, YOUR FISH WILL NOT ENJOY "JUST A TASTE" OF YOUR DRINK!!!! 😲:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom