30 long project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rfirman

Aquarium Advice Activist
image-3205410165.jpg

New project I'm starting and here is my progress so far. This is going to be a 30 gallon long reef. I am still getting my orders in and I don't have all the equipment but I would be glad to share what I am using if anyone is interested. I have 2 black clowns in my other tank that I want to transfer in later.
So much to do!

New project I'm starting and here is my progress so far. This is going to be a 30 gallon long reef. I am still getting my orders in and I don't have all the equipment but I would be glad to share what I am using if anyone is interested. I have 2 black clowns in my other tank that I want to transfer in later.
So much to do!

What a cool size tank, dont think I've ever seen one :) I'm tagging along on this one ;)

Yup little harder to find but should be cool. It's actually a 33 gallon.

My equipment and supplies and stuff list.

33 gallon long
Crapy stand
10 gallon sump with acrylic sheets
Nano eshopps overflow
Maxi jet 1100 pump
Hang on the back skimmer( don't have it yet friend is giving me it)
T5 lights
And black sand

That's all I have now

Like the look of it. Haven't seen a long 30 gallon like that. What kind of light is it?

Such a beautiful tank. I have a nano reef (cube).. but i want to "upgrade" it in a "long reef"... it'll take a lot of work.. which i dont really have so.. that's the problem :/

Just copy this into eBay and that's the similar lights

I couldn't find my same lights but here is something really similar.

Subscribed. I love long shallow tanks like this. They're a lot easier to manage except they don't give quite as much flexibility coral wise.

Just curious, what's the foot print of the tank. I have a 30 long but it is 36x12". Yours looks to be 36x16 maybe? Nice tank! :)

Hope to put water in it today and get it started this afternoon

Finally got water in my tank after fixing all the leaks. Got salt in it to with the black sand and a blue background. Maybe ill post a pick but there isn't anything in it.

Added fish yesterday. A fork tail blenny, 3 hermits, and a fairy wrasse. But the wrasse is still at the fish store.

Moved my fish, rock and coral from my other tank.

image-1889444443.jpg

image-477682156.jpg

image-3780504283.jpg

Back
Top Bottom