45 Gallon Bio Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for some reason i cant delete my old attatchments. it only gives me the option to delete my most recent four. none of the other ones have the box to check and delete. Any ideas

for some reason i cant delete my old attatchments. it only gives me the option to delete my most recent four. none of the other ones have the box to check and delete. Any ideas

Contact Fort He can help. He helped out me when I had that issue.

Can't be done anymore. You will have to upload pics to your photo album and copy and paste them to your thread. This is the same problem I was having convict. Are you useing the app on your phone or your computer 22?

Can't be done anymore. You will have to upload pics to your photo album and copy and paste them to your thread. This is the same problem I was having convict. Are you useing the app on your phone or your computer 22?

To upload I was using my phone but computer to delete. I could delete the ones from this thread but not other ones

To upload I was using my phone but computer to delete. I could delete the ones from this thread but not other ones

Yep, you can't delete pics anymore. :( I found this out a couple months ago cuz I had reached my max. Was told that its not allowed anymore cuz it interrupts the flow of a thread when people are reading through them. I just became a supporting member for $15 and I can post pics again.

Yep, you can't delete pics anymore. :( I found this out a couple months ago cuz I had reached my max. Was told that its not allowed anymore cuz it interrupts the flow of a thread when people are reading through them. I just became a supporting member for $15 and I can post pics again.

That's cause you post pics like CRAZY!! :)

Getting the light today after I get out of work. 6 bulb t5 with moonlights and built in timer for the lights. 150.00 off of a reefer a half hour from me. Pics to come when I get it. If I can figure out the copy and paste album thing. Lol

Think i just picked up the same light for my 40 g breeder!!! Pretty sweet dude!! I just set my tank ul last week its cycling as we speak:)

Think i just picked up the same light for my 40 g breeder!!! Pretty sweet dude!! I just set my tank ul last week its cycling as we speak:)

Light is in the box down stairs. Didn't have time to do a mock setup due to the kids. So I will on Saturday cause I am on a 24 tomorrow

Looking forward to some pics. And stay safe on tour brother.

Thanks brother.

Dimdim it is the same light. I had some people on Boston reefers check it out and they said it was good but could use better bulbs

Awesome! Honestly im not gonna worry about bulbs for my first year, if i need to ill run all 6 as my tank is only 40 gallons, 239w puts it at almost 6 wats per gallon! May not be the prettiest, may need to replace depending how my life will be doing in the tank! Light only needs to penetrate 16" max for a good par reading, so im not worried there either ! Ill post an unboxing link to mine when i get it tomorrow !

t5 fixture?

Yes I got a t5 Ho fixture for the new tank. Got a sweet deal and can't afford another SOL right now with all the preps I am making for my Albany test. I need to get a NY drivers lic. So I'm " moving into my father inlaws house". Didn't want my corals to suffer with insufficient light with only one sol. I also didn't want to have everything in the middle crammed to get light.

@ dimdim the only thing to watch for with the stock lights is algae growth. Cheaper lights are know for it. I am going to use them too for a little bit. But look into ATI bulbs when you do switch.

Back
Top Bottom