JBJ Nano Delux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, my lovely wife keeps asking what I want to Christmas. I have been kicking around the idea of a nano for a while now and may give her that for a suggestion. I was waiting for the new JBJ Nano Cube Delux to come out and I can get it online now. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this new upgraded version? Any feedback, good or bad is greatly appreciated. Also, if you currently have one, can you post any pics so I can get a look at them? I am planning on adding LS substrate, 25lbs LR, LR rubble in the biomedia chamber, and puting in some smaller corals from my 72 gal. reef along with some frags from the tank. Fish suggestions? I know, a lot of questions in one thread but give it a shot! Thanks! Lando

Love the idea. We just started the same concept in a 20 gallon. I know it may not be much of a nano at 20g but I had it laying around and all the filtration and lighting leftover. I also will be transfering livestock from the main tank. And when it over runs we can move it to the bigger tank. This is something everyone should try once. Good luck with yours! Not to ad another site but nano-reef.com has alot of the jbj's and eclipse's on their pictures. They are absolutely fascinating to look at.

Back
Top Bottom