Lucky me!! I won a 29 biocube in a LFS raffle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jaketit

Aquarium Advice Freak
Nothing like a FREE brand new setup to start on. Thanks!!! Fintastic Aquariums of Jensen Beach. Those are some good guys down there. I currently have a 55 mixed reef with 20 long Fuge/sump that I am totally addicted to and they've been helping me out along the way. Ive been thinking about another tank but it's been a pipe dream until a few days ago. Well I guess I'll start a build thread on it so I can capture the process. Wish I would have started one on my other tank.

good for you congrats
so how many tickets you fill out lol
those raffles I always fill out about 20 to better my odds lol but I never win
look forward to see your build

good for you congrats so how many tickets you fill out lol those raffles I always fill out about 20 to better my odds lol but I never win look forward to see your build

Thanks you. They gave me a ticket for spending over 25 bucks there, which I do a little to often in my wife's eyes. I'm thinking of putting in my bedroom but First things first is to build a stand, then I'm probably going to have to mod the fans because wifey ain't trying to hear that noise while falling asleep. Still trying to figure out how to post pictures to my thread via iPhone without an exceeded quota message. Mad.

If your still having trouble with posting pics try photobucket, just paste the IMG link into your post

Back
Top Bottom