New additions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All good so feeding it brine shrimp wouldn't keep it alive? It says on live aquaria that it need live brine shrimp and low light with high flow :/ might have to re home it it says it's for experts only

Oh yes, live brine shrimp. I should start hatching some for my tank. Laziness has overtaken me for too long! Your other stuff looks nice, so embrace the challenge :).

Might have to look into getting some live stuff then I only got frozen do you think that would work at all?

I know small frozen foods could work like frozen rotifers, cyclops (which are fw), phytoplankton, brine shrimp like you said. I don't know much else you could use for food. Marine snow?

Sounds like a trip to the shop is due again haha I was just reading that naturally they hang upside Down in caves do you think this is true and would it do better upside down

I know a lot of my LFSs will hang NPS gorgonians upside down which have similar requirements as the carnation. I've seen the carnations flourish in tanks whether they're upside down or right side up. I think it depends more on the parameters and how much food they get more than if they're up or down.

Oh okay I'm hoping I have a good strong one and it will survive but in my gut I feel like I'm gonna lose it :/

Back
Top Bottom