Overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mersam935

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a biocube 29 and 20 pounds of live rock. I have 2 ocellaris clownfish, 1 firefish, 1 midas blenny, and 1 manderin dragonet. I also have a fromia starfish, a torch coral, and open brain, a baby zonathids, and a hamer coral along with a peppermint and cleaner shrimp so my question is, is my tank over stocked? I asked this before when I had the flameangel and everybody told to take it out and so i did. I was wondering if maybe I could add a cherub angelfish? What fish would you recommend thats active and really pretty? and I know that manderins need copepods and I have them. Also what corals do you think I should add that would be really vibrant and pretty. I am also getting a 10 gallon so im going to put my firefish in there, a purple firefish in there, and a yellow clown goby. tell me what you think, thanks!

I don't think you are overstocked, but you shouldn't add any more. I have the same corals that you do in my 29g rectangle. I also have a short tentacle plate that is cool and also a frogspawn that I think are really cool.

Mandarins need amphipods, and your tank cannot produce enough to sustain it. They eat TONS of them daily. Unless it eats frozen food you might want to rethink it.

Back
Top Bottom