Revive the 10g Nano ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveMc

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Last night, my wife said we should take my now empty 10g and set it up in the bedroom. Was shocked lol, but I am liking the idea. If I do I am wanting to do something different than the first go around and was wanting some idea's on what to do with it. "IF" it is saltwater, knowing her it will be freshwater, was wondering what different things I can do. Was thinking about....

• Softie Tank
  • Mushroom only tank
  • Zoa only tank
  • S e x y Shrimp Tank
  • RFA Tank

Any suggestions? Idea's?

Zoas and ricordias with sexies pompoms and a possum wrasse.

Fish are friends not food!

I saw a possum wrasse at work the other day. Love his personality

How about an all euphyllia dominated tank instead???

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Or all lps. That would be cool to see it all sway in the flow

WOW!...

...thanks guys for the input :)

I thought about a frag tank as well but the only thing I would have to frag right now would be my GSP. Heck, If I sit a piece or rock by it, it will frag itself lol.

Euphyllia, never thought about that. What are some good ones to start off with?

All LPS. That would be nice....like the idea of them swaying in the flow. Bet that would be really pretty.

Zoa's a RFA's. That would be a nice tank too. Since the RFA's don't sting neighboring corals I bet that those in a zoa garden would be awesome.

Zoa's and Ricordia's. Another great thought. Was thinking about adding these to my 36g anyways so may save them for that.

Man, so many good idea's lol. This is gonna be hard to decide.

Revive the 10g Nano?

My votes for a Euphylias only.
Some crazy teal torches and gold wall hammers. along with nice frogspawns and bubbles, that'd be very cool.

Sps tank for the win!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Would love to do a SPS only tank but still a little scared of SPS lol. Plus the light I have right now for the 10g would not support them very well. But I am planning on SPS for my main DT.

My votes for a Euphylias only.
Some crazy teal torches and gold wall hammers. along with nice frogspawns and bubbles, that'd be very cool.

This is a great idea and kinda of what I am leaning towards. Found someone locally who sells bright yellow Hammers and they just POP! with color.

Don't forget a gold torch!

You know it buddy lol.

personally think a giant ric garden with a few zoas and palys would be amazing

Agreed. I may take this idea and us it once my son is tired of his 3g pico FW. He hasn't been very interested in it and I have been the one taking care of it. May end up putting his Betta in our 55g FW and taking the pico.

Doing a 10 as sps dominant would be quite difficult. I'd just stick to them in your bigger tank :). The euphyllia tank sounds like a winner :D

Doing a 10 as sps dominant would be quite difficult. I'd just stick to them in your bigger tank :). The euphyllia tank sounds like a winner :D

Yes it does bribo. I showed my wife a video I found last night of someone who done the same type of tank and she loved it. Looks like the euphyllia wins lol.

Back
Top Bottom