1000 gallon salt stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I plan 2 for sure but debating on the picture part of things I almost left this site because of how bad things were with the rudeness. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I think we need to call Mama up for a lesson on Jealousy.

Don't worry ;) I've felt that way before, it happens.
Just learn, and move on.

Jealousy? What do you mean :) it's mainly one or 2 people I'm sure I will feel better about it once it starts

I go back and forth all the time I really want some rays but at the same time I would love to have just a to of colorful fish and puffers I can pick lol. I did decide however we are getting a small jelly tank :) that solves that craving

I think rays would be cool, but a bunch of colorful cool fish is tough to beat, IMO. More movement, more personalities and a totally different viewing experience.

The jelly tank should be great. Get pics up once it is up and running.

What about some big eels? Wolf eel ...tessalata eel?

There's a guy around here with a 50k Gallon tank , he's got 8ft arapaima in there,lol, now that's a predator tank.

What about some big eels? Wolf eel ...tessalata eel?

There's a guy around here with a 50k Gallon tank , he's got 8ft arapaima in there,lol, now that's a predator tank.

I actually already have a tessalata eel :)

I had a Green Wolf Eel. Awesome "fish". And don't let the negative people get you down. They are a small minority on here. Most everyone I've corresponded with are in it for the hobby. I'm glad there are people that can "go big" with their tanks. Gives me something to strive for. :). I'll be following your build and enjoying.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Oh I hope she posts pictures! That would be a gift in my opinion! I'm stuck in a land locked state people, this is the most ocean I will ever get in my life (well this and tv). Quit being green goblins whoever you are and ruining opportunities like this for the rest of us :) Have a nice day P.S. I have no problem reporting tools, AngelEyes

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on my husband has been in the ICU. I have decided to post pictures of the tank build my husband says it will be fine. Yes I really do have the eel already her name is Sandy lol

Having run larger systems, mine is currently 600 gallons total, you are off to a wonderful and expensive journey.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on my husband has been in the ICU. I have decided to post pictures of the tank build my husband says it will be fine. Yes I really do have the eel already her name is Sandy lol

I hope your husband is ok.

He is starting to get better but not much. His season is over before it even started this year which is rough on him :( so me and him were thinking and we really want to do a predator tank. What do you guys think about barracudas? What's another cool predator fish? Anyone have any ideas?

Also I mentioned the Jelly tank in another post in here and it's actually getting started this week. The big build will official start January 25th :) now that my husbands season is over there will be some time for everything.

Well, I hope he continues to get better. I've never done Barracuda but LiveAquaria lists them as difficult and water quality may not be ideal for other species. You definitely could do an Undulated Triggerfish. The are pretty aggressive.

My apologies on the Barracuda info. That was a freshwater fish. I did look around online though and everyone resoundingly says not for home aquaria because they can get up to 7' long.

Just read this thread, 3000 gallon is almost intimidating (around 24,000 or 12 tons in water pressure". I hope you post pics to because i'm sure it is going to be jaw dropping. Angel, I am very sorry to hear about your husbands season, feel zero obligation to answer this, but from the information you gave i believe he plays in the NHL? I am a huge caps fan, and if he were a professional hockey player i would not forgive myself if i didn't ask! Like I said though, i completely understand your privacy needs so if that makes you uncomfortable don't worry about it. As for a predator tank, I like the Tessalata Eel.

Just read this thread, 3000 gallon is almost intimidating (around 24,000 or 12 tons in water pressure". I hope you post pics to because i'm sure it is going to be jaw dropping. Angel, I am very sorry to hear about your husbands season, feel zero obligation to answer this, but from the information you gave i believe he plays in the NHL? I am a huge caps fan, and if he were a professional hockey player i would not forgive myself if i didn't ask! Like I said though, i completely understand your privacy needs so if that makes you uncomfortable don't worry about it. As for a predator tank, I like the Tessalata Eel.

I don't mind answering he actually plays for the NBA. I already have a Tessalata Eel though that's the only issue there.

Back
Top Bottom