180-Gallon Upgrade Starts NOW!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And then the month after the Coral Farmer Market we got this:
SCMAS Reef-A-Palooza
I just wanted to rub it in. We got more than just the sunshine and girls all get so tan :lol!:
However, after "the big one" hits and I don't have a tank anymore, I will be singing a different tune.

Thanks for joining in Pat, its nice to see its more than just the 3-of us in this thread, Jimbo, Mitchell and I.

Last edited:
SCMAS Reef-A-Palooza
I just wanted to rub it in. We got more than just the sunshine and girls all get so tan :lol!:
However, after "the big one" hits and I don't have a tank anymore, I will be singing a different tune.

Thanks for joining in Pat, its nice to see its more than just the 3-of us in this thread, Jimbo, Mitchell and I.

Hey I'm here too... but I just don't have fish yet so I don't count? next month I will... do I count then? or do I have to have them for a certain amount of time?

We may not have huge events here in BC but we do get together for frag swaps like 2-4 times a year... Or so I hear.

Greenmaster
You count too... make sure to post some pics when you get your fish.

Have you seen my thread... I try to post a pic min once a week... more often if there is something significant... when I have fish I'll probably post a couple pics and a short video.

SCMAS Reef-A-Palooza

I'm leaving your thread now. AND defriending you!
:p

actually on second though, uncleee ryshaarrrkk, can ii comee vissssittttt.

Have you seen my thread... I try to post a pic min once a week... more often if there is something significant... when I have fish I'll probably post a couple pics and a short video.
I will subscribe to it. I did watch your video on making rock a few weeks ago though. Very interesting, but I would be too chicken to trust it in my system.

I'm here too, but have no corals "yet" unless you count a rock that I've finally learned how not to kill off the remaining zoas and a on the run xenia...just reading about everyone elses interesting finds :)

I'm always lurking on your thread. I like your taste in coral and they always have fantastic color so i keep an eye on your tanks. I've considered moving out to CA for the girls and the coral.

Back
Top Bottom