4 fish 10 gallons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only lifters you can go with are the toby's blue spot valentine etc. Beautifull fish

And last I checked puffers are not reef safe. And you want corals right. This is where research helps u out. Instead of how bouts try reading and thn come up with a conclusion

mdavidson said:
And last I checked puffers are not reef safe. And you want corals right. This is where research helps u out. Instead of how bouts try reading and thn come up with a conclusion

+1 that's what I have been saying

if i got a puffer i would have gone fowlr, i domt really want corals

Yes u r right on that puffer 4 inch long grown 30 gallon min but still conflicts with what he has said he wants

Yes it does lol. That's y I also said save ur money and get a 6 footer or a 90 then he can accomplish what he wants.

Or jus hit craigslist. I have got killer deals but with his unwillingness to research himself I doubt he would try tha

He could get a blue spotted toby or a valetine as well again not overly pufferish but nice looking.

Keep looking a got a 90g with fish 200lbs of live rock skimmed sump heaters power heads and pump for 500 and a 180 with dual internal overflows for I believe 150

And don't b lazy about it. I have drove an hr and a half or more for all my deals and I have spent less doing that than new. I got a 125 acrylic with stand canopy live rock live sand filters heaters powerheads another 30 gallon for 400

Zach, I got on here and there were 4 new pages of stuff and I'm too lazy to catch up... What are your plans?

I also went to CL when i started off on my fishtank hobby and got my first tank, 36 bow with stand, cfl lights, some new crushed coral substrate, filter, heater, and some FUGLY decoration (I was required to take it to get the rest of the stuff) for $150.

Not sure what part of the country you're in, but looking at the NJ CL listings I found around 5 or 6 good 90 - 125 gallon deals in the last 2 days.

Alternatively, take what you wer gonna spend and hold onto it until you can get something htat'll actually do what you want. If you build a tank because its what you CAN do you're going to lose interest in it quickly.

Zach, I got on here and there were 4 new pages of stuff and I'm too lazy to catch up... What are your plans?

im thinking of getting a 40 fowlr
stocking would be 1 lemonpeel angel
1 maroon clown
1 dottyback
1 nanofish
1 small butterfly

Back
Top Bottom