So update. We have ich. Boo.
The clowns and the mollies seem to have been stricken, I saw one spot on the wrasse, but he was impossible to remove from the last tank, we were removing sand before we found him. The firefish has been unceremoniously moved into the 46, and the 10 is playing QT. Everyone is already looking better. I dosed with metronidazol and am adding garlic to their food. If I see no vast improvement, hypo will be started.
The tank lid was broken, I'd gotten a new strip but no handle so I had left the front piece off. The tank was evaporating like crazy and had a very high salinity. I think that's where the stress came from. Water change, put the lid on anyways and siliconed a toy to it for a handle (I am oh so ghetto). The corals seem much happier.
I also found a newcomer to the tank. The mollies apparently had some fry in the tank. I found a dead one cleaning the tank and found a teeny one swimming around the filter. I may need to rethink having them in there. >>
Thanks to Links, I did get in on the bluezoo deal and ordered some new corals (before the ich). Green zoas, a pink plate and a maze brain are going to be here thursday.